Transfer Domain powered by SOFTHOSTS is a process that can take up to 7 days from the date of your request. It is important that your domain name is not locked at the current registrar. The transfer process is email verification based, so you must have access to the email address listed for the administrative contact of the domain. SOFTHOSTS domain transfers add 1 year onto your expire date.
When you wish to transfer your domain to SOFTHOSTS.com you have to keep in mind the following conditions:
1. Your transfer process is email verification based, so if your email address listed for the administrative contact of the domain is not current, the transfer will fail.
2. Your domain name is current. It is advisable to initiate your transfer at least 7 days prior to expire date, so there will be enough time to complete the process.
3. All .info, .us, .biz and .org transfers require an authentication code when transferring domains to SOFTHOSTS.com. You can obtain an authentication code from your current registrar (where the domain is currently registered).
4. Your domain name must not be locked at the current registrar.
5. Your domain name must be more than 60 days old.
6. If your domain was recently reactivated from an expired state, you will not get a year added to the expired date.
Transfer Your Domain Name
Switch your domain name to SOFTHOSTS now and you will benefit from a reliable and affordable package of services. A domain transfer starts from 9,95 $ per domain name and you can extend your registration free for 1 year.
Login to Transfer Your Domain Name
As soon as you decided to transfer your domain name, login with your account information and start by sending your request to initiate the transfer procedure.
SOFTHOSTS features help you build and manage your online business.
The Transfer Process
Firstly, check if domain name's administrative contact email address is correct, if the domain name is unlocked. Secondly, make sure you have requested and entered the required authorization code for each domain name you wish to transfer. SOFTHOSTS sends an email of confirmation the transfer to the administrative contact for the domain. Next, the administrative contact sends a link of confirmation the transfer in email and notifies the losing registrar to transfer the domain to SOFTHOSTS. You will receive an email to confirm the domain has been transferred from the losing registrar, who released the domain to SOFTHOSTS. Only now you can freely make changes to your domain through our online account management feature.